[olug] icons

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Thu Jul 3 15:27:09 UTC 2003

Here's the deal:

Getting the file to open and getting the file to render correctly are
different.  I've opened every Word file that came across my desktop with
openoffice but not all of them rendered correctly.

Just try Openoffice.  The beta and the stable release both support making
a PDF file which is what I highly reccommend to put on a website.  I would
never put an openoffice document or msword document on a website for read
only purposes.