[olug] Did you find a spiral-bound pocket notebook at the Installfest?

Robert A. Jacobs r.a.jacobs at cox.net
Mon Jan 13 08:13:45 UTC 2003

At the installfest on Saturday, I was carrying a small, spiral-bound
pocket notebook with "bungee" straps to hold it closed and a maroon
cover.  Additionally, it had a blue pen stuck inside the spiral.

Has anyone who attended the installfest seen it?  Any chance, Adam, that
you found such a notebook during cleanup?  If it was there, it would
probably have been found in either the rec room (where my computer was
set up) or the room we all ended up in at the end of the night before
heading to the Crescent.

It wouldn't be such a big deal but I had a list of "to do" items in it.
The last time I remember seeing it was (maybe) between five and six PM
when I was helping Chris Miller with apt4rpm.

Thanks,

rob