[olug] Mac OSX Accessibility Question.

Jim jameso at elwood.net
Sat Sep 7 15:12:44 UTC 2002

I can't help you much on the screen size enhancers, but as far as Xwin
apps in Aqua goes:

Get a copy of XDarwin installed, and a copy of OroborOSX. OroborOSX
lets you run xwin apps in aqua with a pseudo-aqua look and feel. Its
really nice. Then after you have that up and going, use fink to instal
galeon. It will grap the source, patch it, compile, then install for
you with no muss no fuss.

There are a few catches with this solution, such as cut and paste, etc.
You are working in two different window environments after all.

Good luck.