[olug] Real opportunity for getting Open Source into the Enterprise

Andrew Holm-Hansen olug at einer.org
Tue Nov 26 05:02:55 UTC 2002

I don't know PHP but I know enough Java to get a servlet container to do
the job.  I've gotten a sort of similar app working using a Postgres
backend and Tomcat as the servlet container.

I've also done some data conversion, though depending on the schemas and
the amount of data to be converted I may decide to punt on this
particular project.

I'm willing, and I may even be able!

Andrew