[olug] OT: Seeking Information on Borland C++ CLI for M$

Don Kauffman dkauffman at tconl.com
Wed Nov 20 23:19:02 UTC 2002

I've tried Cygwin but found that it doesn't compile the M$ headers. (M$
is not necessarily ANSI compliant.) I know, I know,  why am  I wanting
to do this when I have Linux as an option? Because the online  course
I'm taking uses them

I'm not a big fan of M$ but I will use it. I will try the mingw compiler
first. But I would still like to get Borland to working.

Thanks Daniel and BIll,

Don Kauffman