[olug] I'm linux free :-) ?BSD installfest anyone?

Devon Caines devonc at inetnebr.com
Wed Oct 11 04:40:47 UTC 2000

I think Redhat has patches out for the Anaconda problem, you may want to
check there.
I experiencd the problem when trying to NFS install 6.2 from a 6.1
network boot floppy. Problems evaporated when I used the 6.2 netboot
floppy.

Q:
Has anyone played with VPN  (server and/or clients) and got it working?

Devon_C