[OLUG] mail configuration

Quinn Coldiron qcoldiron at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 13:51:25 UTC 2000

I have an ADSL line with a dedicated IP that is used as a web server/mail
server.  The ISP setup the MX entries in its DNS so mail gets routed correctly
and I have sendmail setup just fine, but now I want to add a virtual host to
the system.  I have the DNS entries setup and the MX entries added so that all
mail for company B gets to the box and I have sendmail setup to accept the
mail, but when I send mail from this system it comes out as user at companyA.com
instead of user at companyB.com.

Anybody good at sendmail configurations?

Quinn

=====
     ~	   Quinn P. Coldiron
    . .	   http://thetoolhouse.com/qcoldiro/