[OLUG] mail configuration

Jesse Regier jregier at home.com
Wed May 17 15:25:07 UTC 2000

Some Email clients can get around this by setting a specific
address in the smtp envelope as well as in the headers.  Pegasus
Winpmail can do this.  If not then I think you will have to use the
generics table.

Look at http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html for good
information on virtual hosting.

Jesse