[OLUG] Printing

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Sun Jul 2 05:10:55 UTC 2000

Not to flame, but lets keep on track with the topics of the mail through
this list, there are over 130 members on the list now, and I am sure they
feel the same as myself, topic does matter, and if alot of the mail from
the list is junk, I am more inclined to hit delete rather than read it.

Nathan Brown writes:

> Hmmmmm ... I did not get much mail for 2 days .  now i'm getting it and in
> fact i'm getting my copy today of the things I sent out 2 days ago.  Is there
> something wrong with the olug system or my mail system ?
>
> Thanks
> Nate

Brian Roberson
brian at bstc.net