[OLUG] Redhat certification.

Patrick Swartz pswartz at digitalrom.com
Mon Jan 10 12:38:48 UTC 2000

There is an ExamCram book out now for the RHCE, it costs about $30.  I have
the book and will bring it to the next meeting if anybody wants to see what
it is like before shelling out the bucks.  I haven't had time to go through
it yet to see how it stands up against the test ( I took it in may99).  I
would be willing to help out if we start up a study group.  To take the test
you can either contact RH direct or go through GlobalKnowledge
(www.globalknowledge.com).  Globalknowledge is the only other authorized
administer of the "offical" classes and test.  Check their sites for the
cost, beware it isn't cheap :(  The exam alone is about $750.  The whole
5day class runs about $2500.

Patrick