[OLUG] Redhat certification.

ktb xyf at inetnebr.com
Mon Jan 10 05:47:13 UTC 2000

I haven't been to any of the meetings yet.  I was planning to this month
but a prior commitment is preventing me from doing so.  I just wanted to
say that I'm interested in the study group that may be forming for
Redhat certification.  I live in Lincoln, perhaps others in Lincoln
would like to start a study group here?  I would be willing to drive to
Omaha though.  I was wondering where do you get materials to study for
the exam?  Who administers the test? Is it expensive?
Thanks,
kent