[OLUG] trade of RAM memories (fwd)

Rado Bonk bonkr at s-cwis.unomaha.edu
Fri Dec 17 20:20:44 UTC 1999

Subject: trade of RAM memories

Hello,
Sorry if this is out of purpose of this list.
I have two aditional RAM memories. (from ULTRA1 which is out of order) I
don't know what kind of memories are they or how much MB they have. Since
all my memory slots are full I would like to trade them for a SCSI floppy
drive for my SPARCstation LX. Maybe both of RAMs are worth for a floppy,
maybe one I am not shure. If anybody is interesting please contact me. I
am sending the "ram.jpg" of them.

	-Rado

PS:If they are worth for more I would appreciate bootable CDs of newest
DEBIAN for SPARC;)

Rado Bonk
Department of Geography-Geology
UNO