[OLUG] fsckin' netscape must die

Phil Brutsche pbrutsch at creighton.edu
Thu Dec 9 13:39:07 UTC 1999

> so you're saying that crudscape relies on poorly
> maintained/undocumented/nonexistent functions in glibc2.1?

Actually, it does nothing of the sort.  It wouldn't run if it did.

> don't tease us like that phil, fork advanced debugging tekneek :-)

Um... I don't have one.  I've been following discussion of the debian
mailing lists where people have noted this (the same version of netscape
linked against differing versions of libc have differing levels of
stability).

> will you be giving a talk on strace at the next meeting?

Not planning on it...

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch at creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein