[olug] May and June OLUG meetings.

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Apr 14 17:56:41 CDT 2024

Dave,

If the April speaker is now able to do May, I could move mine to June.

(It's still not working well, but I hope to iron that out before the
presentation.)

Or am I still the May speaker? (*Didn't know I was sick!*)

Dan

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 3:08 PM Dave Thacker <dthacker9 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Our April speaker is on the mend and should be ready to talk on May 7th.
>  I'm still looking for speakers for June through November.   If you are
> interested please drop me an email DM me on Disccrd.
>
> Thanks!
> Dave
>
> --
> Dave Thacker

***************** ************* *********** ******* ***** *** **
"Transparency builds institutional legitimacy - and
    opacity destroys it."
    -- Noah Bookbinder (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in
Washington)

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    (Who can watch the watchmen?)
    -- from the Satires of Juvenal

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them."
    -- Isaac Asimov (Author)

"I was raised on a diet of Indiana Jones and Captain America and loved them
both. It's pretty clear how I feel about Nazis."
    -- /u//ThePopDaddy - 2023-07-09