[olug] Any Debian Maintainers on the List?

Christopher Cashell topher-olug at zyp.org
Mon Sep 11 10:22:57 CDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 2:50 AM, Aaron Grothe <ajgrothe at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Was curious if anybody on the list is a Debian Maintainer?  That is on my
> todo list for 2017/2018.  If so I'd appreciate being able to ask you a
> couple of questions.

I've long had an interest in getting more involved with Debian.  There are
a couple of applications that I use regularly that aren't packaged in
Debian, and Debian has been my preferred distribution since my early days
of Linux.  I'd be very curious to hear what you find out, or if there are
any local Debian Maintainers.

--
Christopher