[olug] Surplus servers - details

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:28:06 CDT 2017

1st up, Dave has 1st dibs on a 710 as he specified that's what he
wanted.  For ease of referencing I'm going list these with a number so
you can just say "I want #."

I booted all of these yesterday afternoon and they all worked.

I just realized  I am in training starting Friday, so delivery would
either need to be tomorrow, or the week of the 23rd.

In case I wasn't explicit, these are all Dell servers.

These 1st 3 were clustered, that's why they are identical.

R610  S/T 4M01TR1
Dual processor, 4 core 3GHz
48GB RAM
2  146GB SAS HD
4  1Gb NIC
2 10 Gb NIC
$200

R610  S/T 487XNN1
Dual processor, 4 core 3GHz
48GB RAM
2  146GB SAS HD
4  1Gb NIC
2 10 Gb NIC
$200

R610  S/T 487YNN1
Dual processor, 4 core 3GHz
48GB RAM
2  146GB SAS HD
4  1Gb NIC
2 10 Gb NIC
$200

R610  S/T 4Q285P1
Dual processor, 4 core 3GHz
16GB RAM
2  146GB SAS HD
4  1Gb NIC
2 10 Gb NIC
$200

R610  S/T 4H34TR1
Dual processor, 4 core 3GHz
48GB RAM
2  146GB SAS HD
4  300GB SAS HD
4  1Gb NIC
$200

R710  S/T 4Y4XNL1
Dual processor, 4 core 2.5 GHz
16 GB RAM
2  146 GB HD
2  300 GB HD
6 1GB NIC
$200

R710 S/T 4Y3WNL1
Dual processor 4 core 2.5 GHz
8 GB RAM
4 146 GB HD
6 1GB NIC
$200

T710 S/T 5XY4GN1
Dual processor 4 core 2.4GHz
16 GB RAM
4 300 GB HD
6  1GB NIC
$200

2950 S/T 8BVTBG1
Dual processor, 4 Core 2 GHz
? RAM  (not sure, maybe 16GB)
2 73GB HD
4 300GB HD
4 1GB NIC
This one is old enough the RAID controller battery is dead.  It gives
a battery error when it boots.
$100

2950 S/T FSNW0H1
Dual processor, 4 Core 2.3 GHz