[olug] OT - Cox to start billing for people using more than 1tb a month

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Fri Jan 27 12:31:28 CST 2017

Here you go OLUG.
Chaloupka, Chris (CCI-Central Region)
12:29 PM (0 minutes ago)
to me

Hi Justin,

I got a quick answer. No data cap on the business side like you are seeing
on the residential side. This applies to all our Internet services (fiber
or HFC).

Chris Chaloupka  *| * Cox Business  *| * Sr. Account Executive
Office: 402-934-1719  *| * Mobile: 402-547-1999 *| **chris.chaloupka at cox.com
<chris.chaloupka at cox.com>*