[olug] Last call for OLUG Survey

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 19:33:24 CST 2017

Hey Everybody,We've had the survey running for about a month now and are getting ready to close it up and look at the results in the next week or so.  If you haven't had a chance to do the survey yet please do so.Also, thanks to everyone who has filled out the survey.If you get a chance and haven't please fill out the survey at the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JNBS5JP

If you've got any questions or problems with it please let me know.

Regards,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying