[olug] Practice Your Hacking and Pen Testing

Jared Bernard jared.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:15:25 CDT 2017

We are looking for red team members for our annual Cyber Defense
Competition (CDC) at Iowa Western. As a member of the red team you will be
hacking our students (Blue team) in a controlled environment. The blue
team's systems include 3 Debian systems running SSH, Apache and a web
application Mediawiki, MySQL and 2 Windows 2003 Servers (2008 if they can
upgrade them) running RDP.

If anyone is interested please let me know. All skill levels welcome.

The competition will take place at the Iowa Western Campus in Council
Bluffs this Friday, April 28 from 8 am to about 2 pm (Sorry for the short
notice). Lunch, snacks, caffeine and possibly some small swag will be
provided.

Thanks,
Jared Bernard
jbernard at iwcc.edu