[olug] RedHat Summit 2017

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Apr 16 20:35:01 CDT 2017

I'll be attending the RedHat Summit again this year (Boston, May 2-4).
Anyone else attending?

The sales pitch that I proposed to my boss was that the sessions I attended
were extremely enlightening, I was able to bring back a lot of good
information that I was able to pass along to co-workers, and it further
solidified my teams plan to transition to using Ansible as our
configuration tool.

For anyone who can't make it, if you have any specific questions or
projects you'd like me to find out more on I'll see what I can work in to
my schedule.

Dan

--
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch,

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    (Who can watch the watchmen?)
    -- from the Satires of Juvenal

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them."
    -- Isaac Asimov (Author)