[olug] bash completion gurus?

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:52:27 CDT 2017

so to hopefully clarify, i'm have a bash wrapper around a
program.  The program already bash completion.  The
wrapper has other switches the process it's own flags.

running the wrapper "blocks" the external commands bash
completions.

I'd to write a bash completion that will complete the wrappers
argument as well as the external program.  I'm trying to avoid
modifying the external bash completion as it would mean
unecessary maintenance

I'm close, but not close enough

Together We Win!   Looking for cloud storage, try pCloud
<https://my.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=O7KbZIt0T67> (10g free
<https://my.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=O7KbZIt0T67>)
--
Chad

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.

Some people claim if you play a Windows Install Disc backwards you'll hear
satanic Messages.
That's nothing, if you play it forward it installs Windows