[olug] Need assistance from apache gurus

Jay Bendon jaybocc2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:48:34 CDT 2016

How do TCP settings compare from centos5 to centos6?

Are you getting a lot of syn drops? (netstat -s |grep -i dropped)

NoFiles limits reasonable?

sanity check your somaxconn and tcp_max_syn_backlog and rmem wmem, and
nf_conntrack_max (if using iptables) settings for your application (and
compare to centos5)

Just spitballing some of the common reasons for connectivity issues under
loads

--Jay