[olug] Machine randomly powers off

Ben Hollingsworth obiwan at jedi.com
Tue Oct 18 22:43:41 CDT 2016

Well, the power supply was NOT the problem.  The box had powered off again when I got home from work tonight.  I bypassed the UPS and plugged the box straight into the wall, so we'll see how that works out.  I've got a number of other low-current things plugged into that UPS, and none of them has ever shown any problems.  Maybe it's just a bad outlet.  We'll see.