[olug] Bash in Windows 10

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:05:32 CDT 2016

Satya Nadella is not Steve Ballmer, and his policies reflect that. He's
actually making good strides towards making things better for users, and
less restrictive. Windows 10 for everyone, offering apps for free(I had
Microsoft's translator on my Android for a while because it could do audio
translation and Google Translate couldn't). These things are examples of
something that Steve Jobs would never have allowed, and wouldn't even be
considered under Ballmer.