[olug] I seem to have an Omaha Cox Residential IPV6 address

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Mar 18 10:41:35 CDT 2016

On 03/18/2016 02:42 AM, Aric Aasgaard wrote:
> Well it didn't take me too long to get an IPv6 home network set up with a
> DHCP /56 allotment tonight.

Along those lines, how many consumer products these days support IPv6?
If I were to setup IPv6 in my house, would my TV or Blu-ray player be
able to pull an address from my DHCP server?  Or are you still running
an NATted IPv4 subnet in parallel with IPv6?

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>