[olug] Encryption software?

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:34:48 CST 2016

It is client information that is shared with the state.  It is encrypted
then sent in encrypted emails...double protection.

The solution HAS to be simple...too many people who have no clue working
with the data.  I can't get through to some people to encrypt their
messages and that only takes adding 1 word to the subject...

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever