[olug] Encryption software?

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:40:03 CST 2016

Sharefile is ok to us but you have to purchase a license and someone has to
manage all the connections back into it.  I looked at this for the agency
for HIPAA purposes and it would meet the need/concerns.  The cost was
prohibitive for the agency at this time due to other priorities.

For something of this nature, I want something I can trust/vett out and
open source is perfect for that!  I appreciate the response though!

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever