[olug] Encryption software?

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:19:16 CST 2016

Sounds like someone at the state vetted them 5+ years ago and hasn't
bothered to update it since. And I'd be wary of saying that The State
recommends them for the simple fact that a government is a body of people:
usually, notably, ungoverned.

I've heard about Sharefile via TWiT. I haven't had any occasion to use
them, though.