[olug] Switch brands?

mgoeres at gmail.com mgoeres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:54:00 CDT 2016

Still close to your $200 mark but it has POE and is managed so you could do
VLANs or look at port counters if you wanted.
https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-ProSAFE-JGS516PE-Rackmount-JGS516PE-100NAS/dp/B00GG1ACX2
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GG1ACX2/ref=twister_B01DCPRD9U?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1>

I have had really good luck with my NetGear GS108E switches. I’ve had them
around 5 years now without any problems.

-Matt