[olug] Meeting location opportunity

Joseph Gulizia joseph.gulizia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:07:31 CST 2016

I was at the Council Bluffs Public Library yesterday and found out that
they are offering FREE computer classes (Wednesday nights) and that they
have a MakerSpace now.  They have offered their MakerSpace to us for
meetings (first-come, first served...whatever 2 groups or so claim) if we
desire.

Just an opportunity that I would mention to the list.

The tech there, Creighton, uses Linux Mint among other OS'es.

(Same post on the Omaha Python list)

If you are in any other Tech Group...the same offer may apply.

Joe G.