[olug] Anyone looking for a starter gaming PC?

Ryan Hines rthines81 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 17:40:47 CST 2016

Hey just wanted to check with the group, I got a complete custom PC that is
in a silver case with a side window to see all the components inside.  It
comes with a 19inch I think lcd 1280x1024 monitor, turtlebeach headset, usb
wireless g wifi adapter, backlit keyboard, standard mouse.

PC has a GA-M57SLI-S4 ver 2.  motherboard which supports 2 way SLI with
video cards, up to 16gb of ddr2 memory is supported (currently has 4gb
installed).  Supports up to a phenom ii x4 3ghz quad core CPU (currently
has a amd64x2 6000+ cpu running at 3ghz).  Power supply is 500watts.  Video
card is a 8800gts 512mb video card.  Has a 120gb sata HDD and a DVDrw IDE
Drive.

was looking for just $100 for all of it.  I also have a brand new Sapphire
HD 7750 1gb ddr5 video card that also has low profile brackets with it.
 willing to part with it for like $100.

can email me at rthines81 at gmail.com if interested or reply back to let me
know.

Ryan