[olug] Ians blog certainly hints of being happy. Blog | Ian Murdock | Linux old timer. Debian founder. Sun alum. Salesforce ExactTarget exec.

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 06:35:43 CST 2016

Did you read his twitter feed from yesterday?  Did the dude actually get
beat up by the cops or was he high??
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever