[olug] Ians blog certainly hints of being happy. Blog | Ian Murdock | Linux old timer. Debian founder. Sun alum. Salesforce ExactTarget exec.

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Sun Jan 3 05:27:28 CST 2016

I'm surprised some of you guys didn't read this twitter post and immediately
assume insanity.
https://archive.is/cPE6h#selection-57705.0-57741.64
Ian Murdock ‏@imurdock · Aug 10
I could actually see myself using Windows 10 as my daily driver.
JK

I looked up the intersection in the police report on Google maps.  I wonder
if this is him.
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.7957943,-122.4386013,3a,42.7y,233.71h,57.69t
/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s9FeudEV-qN51Fbqt-SzBOw!2e0!5s20150201T000000!7i13312!8i
6656!6m1!1e1

.......but seriously If I had to make a hypothesis, I'd guess he discovered
LSD at a late age.
Supposedly there is currently an LSD micro-dosing trend in Silicon Valley /
San Francisco.
https://www.google.com/?q=lsd+silicon+valley#q=lsd+silicon+valley&tbs=qdr:m

The Jack Kerouac stuff makes it seem .....well, I remember when I read that
book as a teenager.