[olug] Seeking Recommendations for Colocation

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Fri Apr 22 14:28:59 CDT 2016

I am looking for suggestions for datacenter colocation providers in or near
Omaha.  I only need it for 3 servers and a switch using 3U-5U total.  I
don't need much bandwidth but it needs to always be up.

TierPoint (formerly CoSentry) gave me a high quote for half a cabinet and
Scott Data Center doesn't seem to answer emails, at least not in a timely
manner.

I'll probably use Joe's in KC again if I can't find anything reasonable in
Omaha.