[olug] Anybody up for going on in a 6-pack of Kindles [Semi-OT]

Jordan Fox vmifox at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:22:55 CDT 2015

I'll jump in.

Jordan

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace
of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and
minds in Christ Jesus."  Phil 4:6-7

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor."  Anonymous