[olug] OLUG November Presenter Needed

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Wed Oct 21 02:12:03 CDT 2015

I would have a difficult time following the awesomeness of Tom Fritz's
presentation last month but If and only if no one else wants to present I
could do a presentation on installing Ubuntu on a 2GB MeeGoPad T02 and a 2GB
Intel Compute stick.  .....I brought it up on the list and I haven't
followed up like I said I would.

.....and or I could briefly show how I am using HAProxy on pfSense
(convoluted implementation) so I can offload the SSL and point to various
web apps on other machines using the same port 443 behind my home internet
firewall.  Once you understand how the interface works it is as easy as
riding a....NAT port forwarding.