[olug] [OT] Anyone on Consumer Cellular?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Sun Nov 22 22:45:59 CST 2015

I can't speak to Omaha, but I'm told that AT&T's coverage around Lincoln
is completely worthless unless you're downtown.  It's far worse than
Sprint / Ting coverage (which I have).  You may or may not have good
coverage at your house, but I wouldn't hold out much hope for AT&T
coverage in general being much better than Ting.

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>