[olug] Jag Wireless?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Tue May 12 17:35:21 CDT 2015

Obi-Wan and AKennyKant - thanks for the note on FutureTK and PrarieINet,
I'll have dad talk to them too.

Rob - thanks for the extra info on SEI-Security.com.

Rob and Obi-Wan - If I can convince my dad to retire completely, he might
take up the charge to get a community ISP setup, but neither of us have the
business background to feel comfortable going it alone.  Funny you mention
Longmont, my dads parents use to live there in the 80's and my company is
building a big data center there too, so I guess the price for data
connectivity there is pretty competitive.

We'll see how the pre-existing ISPs fare in his area before we go down the
full "build your own ISP" route. :)

Thanks again guys!  Great info!

Dan