[olug] May 2015 OLUG meeting - Tue May 5 6:30 PM

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:39:18 CDT 2015

I suggest we reverse the role of speaker and listener.  For example, put
someone who has never ever used vi ever on the presentation machine and
have speaker step him thru it.  That way, we are certain we do not skip a
step that totally loses the listener.

If someone knows how to select a vertical column in vi (or finds a tutorial
online), I would love to be the guinea pig up on stage.  It has been years
since I have done columnar selection.  Generally, get out of vi and so gawk
or cut.