[olug] FW: HP Proliant Server - does it have any value

Damian Harouff cekkent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:42:28 CST 2015

I doubt you'll get much of anything for it. That's going to use an
absolutely massive amount of power for the provided performance, so it's
unlikely anyone will buy it with the mindset that they're going to colo it
anywhere, and no wife is going to tolerate that jet engine in their house
either.

I have good luck putting my old chassis on CL for free, usually get some
young person wanting more "hands on" experience with things in this form
factor.

-Damian