[olug] Introduction

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:54:34 CDT 2015

Welcome Oh Great Jared from the West!  We welcome you to our small town
group of oddly likable characters.  We look forward to meeting you at the
next meeting of the minds in August once you have settled in.

(Yes, I am a little off BUT some people like it.)  :)

Craig Wolf sends...

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever