[olug] Raspberry Pi && Bitcoin

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Jun 17 19:57:54 CDT 2015

You might find this interesting:

http://www.meetup.com/Omaha-Bitcoin-Meetup-Group/events/222401749/

Bitcoin Presentations - BitLicense, inDEX, and Home Raspberry Pi solutions

There have been a few requests for more formal presentations. You asked and you shall receive. We have 3 presentations lined up.

The first will be Matt McKeever, from Copple, Rockey, McKeever & Schlecht P.C., L.L.O. presenting changes to the law concerning bitcoin with the new BitLicense in NY. Matt will also touch on his Blackcoin stealth wallet Obsidian.

Second, Ansel Lindner, from Blockchain I/O, LLC will talk about a project that is nearing release called The InDEX, "Bitcoin Prices and Economy".

Lastly, we have Steve Johnson, from Internaut Solutions presenting an innovative decentralized payment processing solution using a Raspberry Pi and a bitcoin.

Come at 6:30 and mingle out in the front dining room of Pizza West. We'll be moving into the back room at 7:30 to start the presentations. Shooting for one hour plus questions. Don't forget, Pizza West accepts bitcoin.

Come learn a little bit, talk, eat, and have a drink with like minded people.

http://www.meetup.com/Omaha-Bitcoin-Meetup-Group/events/222401749/

Hope to see you there.  :)