[olug] [OT] weekly status reports

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:47:45 CDT 2015

Here is an odd one.  for the longest time I've been using gmail  to send my
weekly
status report.  Seems to work perfect for me, access from anywhere, drafts,
boomerang, etc.

recently I have found myself send a status report to multiple masters.  of
which, some
information should not be seen by certain masters.

I am lazy and do not want to write (or drafts) multiple status reports and
send separate
emails.   Does anyone know of a system hat can "filter"  items based on
email addresses?
or allows one to select who sees each line item?

Together We Win!   Looking for cloud storage, try copy.com
<https://copy.com?r=6BuEoY> (20g free <https://copy.com?r=6BuEoY>)
--
Chad - Sisel Promoter
Take Your Life Back! <http://choman.mysiselpro.com/>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.

Some people claim if you play a Windows Install Disc backwards you'll hear
satanic Messages.
That's nothing, if you play it forward it installs Windows