[olug] VPS options?

Matt Goeres mgoeres at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:58:44 CDT 2015

I have been on Linode for about 6 years and am very happy. I pay for the second level box which is $20/month (this used to be the entry level). The speeds are fast and I have had very few issues over 6 years (hardware died that my host stat on once and it was moved and back up within an hour).

Year over year I have gotten upgrades to the box as well. It started out with 16 gig disk / 128 MB ram / 100 Gig Transfer and now it is all the way up to 	48gig disk, 2 CPU Cores, 3TB Transfer, 2 Gigs of Ram. They now have a $10 package which is basically half of that.