[olug] Anyone got a HD 7970 equivalent or higher to get rid of?

Ryan Thomas Hines rthines81 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:20:01 CDT 2015

So been looking at upgrading my r9 270 to something higher for GTA V
and Batman (when they fix its broken crap)  Anyone been looking to sell
a better card looking for minimum 3gb card.  I got a laptop and sticks
of ddr2/ddr3 and am2+ motherboard that can fit a phenom ii x4 955 cpu
on it and up to 16gb of ddr2 and sli capable (its a gigabyte
ga-m57sli-s4 rev2.0) and some sata 3.5 and 2.5 to trade willing to do
it all depending on the card.

hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th!

Ryan

send me a private email if interested rthines81 at gmail.com