[olug] Domain Name Provider... Suggestions

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Jan 30 11:23:07 CST 2015

I've had 4 domains with NameCheap for several years how, and am quite happy with them.  I recently started using them for email forwarding and a WordPress web site, too.  Cheap prices and very open source-friendly.

Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth, www.Jedi.com
Sent from my Ting Samsung Galaxy Note® II

As a "Gold Level VIP" @ netsol for the last 20 years I am starting to
really get ticked off at them. Just out of curiousity and for my own
personal edification, what Domain Name provider do people here use for
owning & managing > 25 domains?

If this simple request will start a "whose is bigger" or other form of
spamming war, please feel free to contact me off list.

Thank you for your collective knowledge and experience in advance!

Matthew G. Marsh
Special Email Addr for OLUG ;-}
Phone: (402) 932-7250
Email: olug4mgm at paktronix.com