[olug] Domain Name Provider... Suggestions

Nate Benes nate at prefork.net
Fri Jan 30 10:36:32 CST 2015

I'll throw in another +1 for Hover.  They have pretty decent prices and
their customer service is great.

In addition to Hover, I use Gandi.net for a few domains with odd TLD's and
I've been really happy with them as well.  They recently setup a customer
service department in the US (it was previously all in France).