[olug] [OT/Political] Letter to representative regarding ISPs and "Common Carrier" status.

Lou Duchez lou at paprikash.com
Fri Jan 23 12:20:22 CST 2015

So long as we agree that, in some disputes, business and the common good
are at odds, I think we're on the same page.  (This would be an example.)

And yeah, I have little use for people who see business as "the enemy".
If business is inherently evil then abstain from all its poisonous
fruits, including the computer or smart phone over which you're
expressing your opinions.