[olug] UPnP on a Linux box

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 09:49:15 CST 2015

Whoops, saw that I didn't reply all like I should have.

My input chain on the filter table has that rule already; I think that it's
only applicable to connections that originate on the local system. But my
nat table is wide open. A couple of rules to make sure that you're using
OpenDNS, the masquerade rule that I listed earlier, and everything else
goes straight through.

I'll check out miniupnp. See if it has anything worth checking