[olug] Net neutrality wins! (for now, anyway)

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:33:33 CST 2015

Adding to that competition of ISPs, the ISPs are fighting to maintain low
speed standards and the FCC is currently fighting to declare bullshit
offerings like 3 Mb as not counting as broadband. They're telling these
companies to step up their game, or they won't be able to call their
service broadband. They're already working to increase speeds for consumers.